1 chocolate bar (200gr)
400 gr sugar
150 gr flour
250 gr butter
100 gr thickly ground walnuts
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons powdered chocolate
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt it over a bain-marie with the butter. Alternatively, you can do this in the microwave, but remember that whatever container you use will be very hot.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until creamy and then add the chocolate. Keep mixing and add the flour, powdered chocolate, baking powder and walnuts.
- Grease and flour a medium sized tray, pour the mixture and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Once ready, cut in even sized squares.